Venue — Dept. of Computer Science, AGH University of Science and Technology
ul. Kawiory 21,
- by public transport: The nearest rail station is New Cross Gate , served by London Overground and by Southern Railways. Other nearby public transport stations are: New Cross (London Overground); Deptford Bridge (Docklands Light Railway); and local bus stops (bus lines 21, 36, 53, 136, 171, 172, 177, 225, 321, 343, 436, 453).
- from international connections:
- Gatwick airport: take a mainline train to East Croydon, and change there to another mainline train stopping at New Cross Gate (around 45 minutes).
- City airport: take the Docklands Light Railway to Canning Town, then the Jubilee line to Canada Water, then the London Overground to New Cross Gate (around 45 minutes).
- Heathrow airport: take the Heathrow Express to Paddington, then the Bakerloo line to Baker Street, then the Jubilee line to Canada Water, then the London Overground to New Cross Gate (around 70 minutes).
- Stansted airport: take the mainline train to Tottenham Hale, then the Victoria line to Highbury & Islington, then the London Overground to New Cross Gate (around 90 minutes).
- Kings Cross St Pancras: take the Hammersmith and City line to Whitechapel, then the London Overground to New Cross Gate (around 30 minutes).
- from central parts of the city: the main railway station connected to New Cross Gate is London Bridge; if the London Overground is not easy to reach from your location, it may be better to travel to London Bridge and take a Southern train to New Cross Gate; a number of the buses going to Goldsmiths can also be taken from London Bridge bus station.